Ahhh... that new blog smell  

Saturday, January 5, 2008

First, I have to say Lay's Potato Chips and French onion dip are the best things ever. But, the classic Lay's, not the ridges. Ridges? What the fuck are those?!

So new year equals new things.
I finally scheduled a hair appointment. Once the lady got to finally styling my hair, she wanted to know what I wanted to do with my layers. My layers were never there on purpose. So, I told her to do whatever it takes to make the layers make sense. She did. It's a little shorter, especially in the back- because that was all fucked up.

I've been making an point to get back into the French speaking groove- which basically means me listening to the 1991 Paris revival of Les Miserables.

Also, I have rekindled my love for Sonic's Cherry Limeade. Now, if only the Sonic in Jenks didn't take five years to bring me one drink, that would be awesome possum.

Hmmm... what else is new? I love my dog. I hate my job, but I like those that I work with- well, most of them. I can't stand Tulsa. I don't know why most of the people in power have a mental disability and will not tell us about it. I miss some of the people at my alma mater, but as of now, I would not donate a dime to that place.

I have declared myself as a childfree person. In fact, when I finally go to law school and graduate, I will go doctor shopping to have the Essure procedure done. I say doctor shopping because it will be insanely difficult to have something like that done at the age I will have it done, especially here in Oklahoma. BUT, that, too, is another blog for another day.

As of now, I have my beliefs and my opinions and I do not like them being called into question because of my age. I realize that either you or your children are or were dumb asses at my age but that does not mean that I have followed the trend. Well, that's my rant for the day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips